• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's another thing that was fucking amazing. How things went "viral" in High School. Of course there were rumors, but the cool internet shit that would go around was amazing.

I was the kid that made burner CDs for people for money. Fucking amazing shit, yo.
that was me. got a computer freshman year of high school which is also right when Napster came out. then I got CD labels for Christmas and I made some dope mixed CDs and bootleg artwork of burned albums.

Burning CDs was completely transformational. I know every single one of us had the huge CD binder things in your car filled with mixes. Had to find the absolutely perfect one before you could get underway.

Does anyone remember the first CD they bought? Mine was the Iron Eagle soundtrack from Camelot Music at Hanes Mall.

so, i think it was Mark Rober youtube guy but apparently the giveaway is the "chlorine" smell

chlorinated water doesn't smell until you piss in it

pretty sure we discussed this once before, but iron eagle is an all time stupid/awesome movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back