• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bit like me making mix tapes off the radio in middle school.
I did this too with my stereo (which I still have in my living room). Layer loved burning cds and still have all of those too.

Townie made me some pretty sweet mixes back in the day

I remember listening to thriller on cassette but I think the first album I actually asked to have was Born in the USA. I was 6 years old and liked the music but remember thinking it was funny that he put a picture of his butt on the cover.

How many of y’all had one of those 3 piece stereos with the CD changer? I thought I was on top of the absolute fucking world when I got one of those.
Hahaha this is the one I'm talking about. Cassette decks are broken and apparently unfixable but CD and radio and aux still work like a charm

First CD, no (but I'm pretty sure it was 1 of 10 that I got for a penny from Columbia House)

First tape(s) (same trip)
Paula Abdul Forever Your Girl
Guns N Roses Appetite for Destruction

(although I did check out a few Stryper tapes from the Library that my dad may or may not have copied)
"Hey baby! You got to remember! I'm forever your girl. Forever and ever."

I remember listening to thriller on cassette but I think the first album I actually asked to have was Born in the USA. I was 6 years old and liked the music but remember thinking it was funny that he put a picture of his butt on the cover.
I have Born in the USA on vinyl. Don't know if its an original pressing or not.

I wanna find Nebraska on vinyl. I've been looking for about a decade, but never seem to find a copy.

i'll say it. hazelnut is a garbage nut and ruins anything it touches. I'd rather drink folgers than coffee with hazelnut in it
You shouldn’t be flavoring your coffee with anything. But you’re gonna tell me you don’t like Ferrero Rocher?!?

bring it hazelnut stans

may as well eat canned parm except it actually tastes better than the world's best hazelnut

Have you considered getting it on cassette?
No player currently, but I'm looking to change that soon. I had to get a new stereo recently, but definitely gonna get a cassette player and CD player one of these days.

birdman, you ever get into a band called Bonny Doon? I saw them when they were backing up Waxahatchee, and I have a feeling you might dig.

No player currently, but I'm looking to change that soon. I had to get a new stereo recently, but definitely gonna get a cassette player and CD player one of these days.

birdman, you ever get into a band called Bonny Dune? I saw them when they were backing up Waxahatchee, and I have a feeling you might dig.
bonny doon*

birdman, you ever get into a band called Bonny Doon? I saw them when they were backing up Waxahatchee, and I have a feeling you might dig.

I’ve never listened to them but will check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back