• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we’re on conspiracy theories, the green can cheese isn’t full of sawdust ffs.

The ingredients say cellulose, which is dusted in there to prevent caking. It’s probably in every pre shredded cheese and other things like that.

Some big brained tit made the connection that cellulose is also what wood fibers are made of and then built a grand conspiracy that Big Kraft cuts their product with sawdust. Jenius.
I was going to post p much this same thing, but got busy posting Kronk memes.

Hasn’t rained for real here in like a month so the perfect time to break that streak is a downpour right in the middle of peak trick or treat timing, per my weather app.

Hasn’t rained for real here in like a month so the perfect time to break that streak is a downpour right in the middle of peak trick or treat timing, per my weather app.
yeah looks like it moved out of here, but that was def the thought I had this morning. you couldn't have waited one more day?

I mean I need the rain but I’d hate for my kids to have a shitty time for the second greatest kid holiday and also I don’t want to have 10 pounds of fucking leftover candy.

Holiday ranking per my kids is Christmas then halloween. No others noted. I ask, what about thanksgiving? That’s stupid it’s just eating.

Gunshots? No, just golf ball sized acorns bouncing off the roof and deck. That’s one healthy oak tree.

Full disclosure: I've only seen the first Saw.

I like the campy old slasher movies better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back