• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The green can coming out meant I was taking my dinner to another room. Gag inducing stench.

TGn7RMi.gif

I use fancy parmesan on jarred spaghetti sauce nights just to step it up a little and NOT feel like I'm mailing it in.

Think my first ever CD purchase was SMASH MOUTH lol.

DF09 and I spent a lot of money on our halo gaming setup more than anything. Got an entirely too large TV somehow down into our basement before flatscreens were a thing.

But also had a computer with a burner and was responsible for ripping/cutting CDs for folks, as well as being on top of the all the latest and greatest internet shock videos (with all the insane amount of tracking that happens on the internet these days, feels like this kind of stuff has fallen even deeper/gotten harder to discover, maybe that's a good thing?)

the city has a crew mowing the park across the street - one of the guys is wearing a helmet. yeah, they're fast mowers but they're not THAT fast

We all repeated the “if you swallow gum it’s in your stomach for seven years” myth but I’m not sure we really believed it. Definitely the Manson and wonder years ones too.

I think my first CD was the beach boys greatest hits lol

Rank the Horror Franchises

Halloween
Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th
Hellraiser
Saw

One thing I don't miss about my old school is the obligation to participate in department themed Halloween costumes. I would've had to have been a lame-ass Care Bear today, instead of the greatest character in the entire Disney Catalogue.
You are dressed as Kronk?

Or just give me a horror movie I've never seen to watch after trick or treating ends tonight.

While we’re on conspiracy theories, the green can cheese isn’t full of sawdust ffs.

The ingredients say cellulose, which is dusted in there to prevent caking. It’s probably in every pre shredded cheese and other things like that.

Some big brained tit made the connection that cellulose is also what wood fibers are made of and then built a grand conspiracy that Big Kraft cuts their product with sawdust. Jenius.

Chocolate hazelnut cold mountain?? Ok!
Very intrigued to try. CM is still one of my favorite beers (some years' recipe much more than others), and I enjoy the hunt. Considering going up to Asheville for a day during the release in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back