• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - holiday planning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like 95% sure I saw ChrisL at Oktoberfest in GREENSBORO

Hey dudes Zion is p cool. Hiked the narrows & after 2 miles everybody quits so keep going if you ever do it.

And go early in the morning. We set foot in the river at about 8:35 and got back around 3:00ish and it was a mess at the start at that time.

Only have a couple of hours at our disposal tomorrow but daggum is it sweet.

And it’s sweet to only be a couple hours away. Doesn’t feel too bad to leave a little early tomorrow when we can make it another weekend trip.

my wife's headed to zion this week with her sisters. Doing GC, Arches, Zion

Hey dudes Zion is p cool. Hiked the narrows & after 2 miles everybody quits so keep going if you ever do it.

And go early in the morning. We set foot in the river at about 8:35 and got back around 3:00ish and it was a mess at the start at that time.
In we did Zion followed by Bryce. It was 80 degrees at Zion and 24 the following night at Bryce. The change in scenery in Utah is amazing.

We’ve got a list of 15ish federal/state lands to go camp. Lots of BLM land and national forests that I am very excited about.

Have you read desert solitaire?

Getting old sucks. I work outside in the yard all day and make some serious gains. Come in to relax in the jacuzzi tub, slip and fall getting in on some dried but now rewet bubble bath and pull what I think is a groin muscle. Fuck me..
Man, tsy gettin' it wet with the bubble bath. That's a nice night with the missus. I assume Mako's Mom has the night off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back