• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - holiday planning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made biscuits this morning and it was so much easier than doing pancakes or waffles for the kids. Going to make this a regular thing

Waffles I can see but how are biscuits easier than pancakes
Made the dry mix yesterday so all I had to do this morning was mix the buttermilk, then pat out and cut. Easier to just put a cast iron skillet in the oven and go sit and drink my coffee instead of standing in the kitchen making pancakes.

We make waffles a lot and make the batter the night before so ready to go in the morning.

Y’all need to embrace bisquick. Gtfo with preparing batter the night before for kids who don’t appreciate it

Y’all need to embrace bisquick. Gtfo with preparing batter the night before for kids who don’t appreciate it
I learned this lesson with our niece and nephew the one time I made them sourdough pancakes.

‘Morning all…

Yesterday was the perfect fall weather day. Hope you were able to enjoy.

I’ve had at least five people recommend A Gentleman in Moscow to me. I truly don’t get the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back