• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - holiday planning

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a good thing the US Antarctica Research Program was supplied with flamethrowers
"Fame throwa pass out the gold, the diamond
Watch, the last reward, all the things we had
Before you sold us out and took it all.
Head-borne cries from zenith sluts, astral"

Any recommendations for an early 2023 getaway for me and the wife? Looking for maybe a 4 day long weekend destination. All of our 2022 travel has been work, birthdays or weddings so would love to get a solo trip in soon.

Holy shit my shoulder pain is back full force. ATS do you think your knee sleeves would help my shoulder

Any recommendations for an early 2023 getaway for me and the wife? Looking for maybe a 4 day long weekend destination. All of our 2022 travel has been work, birthdays or weddings so would love to get a solo trip in soon.
Montreal

That could work and Montreal has always been high on my list. I’m biased towards a warm weather destination that time of year but she does love strip clubs so 🤷‍♂️

I’m debating going up to Winston for the Syracuse game.

Haven’t been to a home game in 6 years. Could parlay that into a visit to the Festival of Lights at Tanglewood for my son.

Would be both kids’ first trip to Wake.

Holy shit my shoulder pain is back full force. ATS do you think your knee sleeves would help my shoulder

I have a Hyperice compression thing for my shoulder that looks like a knee sleeve... It's great!

But for while you are actually working out? No.

I do have pages and pages of exercises for rehab that I got from each of my shoulder surgeries. At-home PT!

I’m debating going up to Winston for the Syracuse game.

Haven’t been to a home game in 6 years. Could parlay that into a visit to the Festival of Lights at Tanglewood for my son.

Would be both kids’ first trip to Wake.

This is intriguing.

Key West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back