• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
It felt like a bad movie that was a supposed to be good but a lot of good people vouched for it.
Should have known better when the director bashed superhero movies even though that’s where people know much of his cast.

I very vaguely remember Travis Spivey at Tech.

One day I want to love something the way PH loves superhero movies.

I thought that new Halloween film slapped tho.

We went and saw it and certainly enjoyed it. It's hard to continue remaking the Halloween films, since they all are pretty much just variations of the same thing. But Michael Myers definitely slaps.

We are going to Boo at the Zoo tomorrow which starts at 10:30 and is a super inconvenient time. I’ve forewarned my wife that I’ll be taking my Air Pods with me and listening to the game.

I was told “I don’t have to go” and I’m thinking that’s a trap.

In the afternoon my wife’s sister and her husband are getting into town so I’m planning on grilling and watching the Braves.

Don’t fall for the “you don’t have to go”

Classic setup.

Don’t fall for the “you don’t have to go”

Classic setup.

Yep. My MIL invited my wife and son up for lunch tomorrow. And the plan was I wasn't going, which would've been great. Get to sleep in, get something good for lunch, then chill and watch the Deacs. Then when she was Facetiming her parents the other night they asked if I was coming and I basically had to say yes even though I got lots of "you don't have to go" from my wife.

imo if you've read Dune you're never going to be satisfied by a filmed version of the book.

Am I a terrible person for hoping there is video of this Alec Baldwin incident? Just want to see how the gun fired twice. Like was it one right after another? Or more spaced out? Such an odd thing to have happened. I can't understand how he shot two different people.

I was under the impression that the sing projectile hit two people. But, in a shoot out scene in a movie, it is possible that the actor fired twice in rapid succession.

I don't get why, with cgi and sound editing, they even have to fire guns at all. Have the actors act and edit the effects in later.

We went and saw it and certainly enjoyed it. It's hard to continue remaking the Halloween films, since they all are pretty much just variations of the same thing. But Michael Myers definitely slaps.

His kill count this time has to be all time for the Halloween series.

I was under the impression that the sing projectile hit two people. But, in a shoot out scene in a movie, it is possible that the actor fired twice in rapid succession.

I don't get why, with cgi and sound editing, they even have to fire guns at all. Have the actors act and edit the effects in later.

While filming Boyz in the Hood, John Singleton never told the actors there was going to be live gunfire during one of the scenes and when it happened all the reactions were real because of it.

Similarly, when Alan Rickman falls at the end of Die Hard they released him before they were supposed to so his look of fear is also real.

why? because Hebert's story is convoluted and filled with fantasy words that sound like a 5 yr old made them up?

Aragorn sensed his own tensions, decided to practice one of the mind-body lessons his mother had taught him. Three quick breaths triggered the responses: he fell into the floating awareness ... focusing the consciousness ... aortal dilation ... avoiding the unfocused mechanism of consciousness ... to be conscious by choice ... blood enriched and swift-flooding the overload regions ... one does not obtain food-safety-freedom by instinct alone ... animal consciousness does not extend beyond the given moment nor into the idea that its victims may become extinct ... the animal destroys and does not produce ... animal pleasures remain close to sensation levels and avoid the perceptual ... the human requires a background grid through which to see his universe ... focused consciousness by choice, this forms your grid ... bodily integrity follows nerve-blood flow according to the deepest awareness of cell needs ... all things/cells/beings are impermanent ... strive for flow-permanence within....

lol relax

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back