• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT136 - No more title changes. Finish it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before chatting I got sucked in to the crazy rabbit hole of tattoos on Pinterest.

Now, as for something I saw as the last CT was dying...

Pepsi > Coke? GTFO with that ish.

I prefer regular Pepsi and Cherry Pepsi. Without Vanilla Coke and Coke Zero products though it's hard for Pepsi to compete. If we ever buy soda for the apartment it's VCZ.

Cheerwine is born in the Carolinas and is fucking tasty, though.

BORN IN THE CAROLINAS

STILL WORSE THAN COKE

He doesn't even drink soda!

thumb.gif

Cheerwine is born in the Carolinas and is fucking tasty, though.

You're right about this. Anywhere in Gboro that has it on fountain? Also, Pepsi kicks ass. But not as good as Cheerwine. No soda is as good as Cheerwine. Not even Faygo.

You're right about this. Anywhere in Gboro that has it on fountain? Also, Pepsi kicks ass. But not as good as Cheerwine. No soda is as good as Cheerwine. Not even Faygo.

Emma Keys, Cookout.

You have to go with the glass bottle at Yum Yum.

Ugh, I'm not even going to entertain the thought of debating coke vs pepsi. Coke is clearly better.

ah man

dudes... util is doing some serious damage hurting herself during the day when we're gone. i feel like maybe she's not cut out for condo life. it makes me sad.

any dog advice?

ah man

dudes... util is doing some serious damage hurting herself during the day when we're gone. i feel like maybe she's not cut out for condo life. it makes me sad.

any dog advice?

Biting herself? She might have an allergic reaction to something you're feeding her. Often it'll look far worse than it really is. Do you have any antibiotics? Or it could be a sore place on her leg. You positive she doesn't have any fleas or a skin condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back