• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT136 - No more title changes. Finish it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckets, try to find a room she can hang out in without doing too much damage. Like a bathroom or laundry room. She can go if she has to, and move around a little. Look into a food cube that will keep her busy for a while. You may want to try out a dog daycare or dog walking service a couple days a week. Dog daycare should wear her out for a day or two, so you don't have to do it everyday. Booger would wreck shit during the day in his early years, but he mellowed out.

Buckets, try to find a room she can hang out in without doing too much damage. Like a bathroom or laundry room. She can go if she has to, and move around a little. Look into a food cube that will keep her busy for a while. You may want to try out a dog daycare or dog walking service a couple days a week. Dog daycare should wear her out for a day or two, so you don't have to do it everyday. Booger would wreck shit during the day in his early years, but he mellowed out.

that's exactly what we did today, small little hallway and she straight up destroyed the wood door and looks like all the molding, ripped the thermostat off the door

she does have a dogwalker everyday, that's the only reason we know already that she lost it in the house

sorry to take up the ct with dog drama

Yeah, my chow would chew stuff if left inside but eventually learned to chill out.

that's exactly what we did today, small little hallway and she straight up destroyed the wood door and looks like all the molding, ripped the thermostat off the door

she does have a dogwalker everyday, that's the only reason we know already that she lost it in the house

I would try daycare. Even just like once a week. Booger chewed half a wall in my apartment at The Corners.

I'm sitting in a meeting room at an interview. it went great, and the hiring managers went to go get the COO to continue the interview to save me a trip back out. They went to get him 45 min ago. I swear I think they forgot me. This is like a Twilight Zone episode.

Just kidding, this could actually be PART of the interview. Like a little test they do to see how you'll react. They leave you alone for 45 minutes and if you whip it out and start going to town, they know you're a perv and won't hire you. Or, conversely, maybe they're looking for someone bold who is willing to take chances, think outside the box and just doesn't GAF. In that case, cranking it could be the way to go. I don't know. To be safe you should probably start cranking it.

Just kidding, this could actually be PART of the interview. Like a little test they do to see how you'll react. They leave you alone for 45 minutes and if you whip it out and start going to town, they know you're a perv and won't hire you. Or, conversely, maybe they're looking for someone bold who is willing to take chances, think outside the box and just doesn't GAF. In that case, cranking it could be the way to go. I don't know. To be safe you should probably start cranking it.

I've heard of some PhD programs that will fuck with you during the interview process. For example, sitting you at the end of a long table 20 feet away from the nearest interviewer, interviewers talking softly and/or with an attitude, etc. All to see how you will react.

Sounds like I'm the only one who absolutely loves Diet Pepsi.

Coke and Pepsi are basically the same thing. They are interchangeable.

Sounds like its time to try the RX or a behavioralist. Our dog had a touch of separation problems when we first got him, and we were considering taking him to a professional. But he's definitely mellowed out in the last couple of months.

today i went to work early, had to work with my bosses, ended work late, then worked out

i ate cleaner than mr. clean's forehead

Moonz has started 11 threads (not including parodies) on the sports board in the last 36 hours.

Must be in a manic stage. Depression is sure to follow.

Must be in a manic stage. Depression is sure to follow.

he needs to go back to #spinclass

exercise gives you endorphins
endorphins make you happy
happy people don't post 11 threads about a guy who is about to be fired regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back