• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT3.28: Talkin' Meh and Bananas

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a place here that does a riff on chicken Alfredo on pizza w broccoli. It’s pretty good and our standard order when we go to that place.

got an offer from the electricity company for a heavily discounted dehumidifier

does anybody use one?

Yeah I have a basement so that things pretty much running nonstop from spring to late fall. Otherwise the basement gets instantly musty.

Even this morning a room down there smelled vaguely pissy from starting to must up when I went down to work out. So gotta open the door to the room where the humidifier is

new neighborhood pizza spot's signature pizza is a pickle pizza

haven't tried it yet
I love pickles, I'll raw dog pickles as a snack, the hot mama's from the gas stations are a favorite snack. Then I will drink the juice down. Sign me up for the pickle pizza, as long as it is not those trash sweet pickles. Sugar has no place in pickling.

Meat lovers is also my favorite pizza.

If a pizza doesn't have cheese on it, it isn't a pizza, it's just a flatbread with sauce + (insert other toppings).

If somebody said "we're having pizza" and it doesn't have cheese, I'm instantly leaving and the friendship is over

What profession out there has the highest percentage of crazy folks in it and/or absolute freaks in the sack?

I think nurses have to be pretty high on the list

Meat lovers is also my favorite pizza.Piz

If a pizza doesn't have cheese on it, it isn't a pizza, it's just a flatbread with sauce + (insert other toppings).

If somebody said "we're having pizza" and it doesn't have cheese, I'm instantly leaving and the friendship is over
Pizza without cheese is a tomato pie. Still delicious but not pizza.

What profession out there has the highest percentage of crazy folks in it and/or absolute freaks in the sack?

Also, potentially, elementary school teachers. I need time to think that one through though. Seems like solid potential

Also, potentially, elementary school teachers. I need time to think that one through though. Seems like solid potential

Which jobs have gone wild subforums on reddit? I'd say those.

I eat pretty much everything, but I can't do mushrooms. The flavor and the texture are a major turn off. I do like a good mushroom gravy if the texture of the mushroom gets cooked in. I make a bomb beef bourguignon using Julia's recipe but I try and chop em fine AF.

Don't love the mushrooms but every now and then we'll saute some with red wine, butter, mix it up a little with other flavors and top a steak with them.

Test #2 was today so I drove to school and helped the IoR pass out tests for the 50 minute class

10 minutes in we start hearing sirens racing up and down the street and they just don't stop

for 40 minutes it's just literally nonstop cop/ambulance/firetruck noise idk as my students are trying to take a test

turns out there's a possible shooter half a mile from us at a school

two girls leave the classroom with tears in their eyes because they have a family member at the school

as soon as we finish the test the alarm sounds in our building so I'm sheltering in place right now

this is America

got an offer from the electricity company for a heavily discounted dehumidifier

does anybody use one?
I live in a 90 year old cottage right by a runoff and a lot of the surrounding vegetation that was soaking that shit up was cleared for some development which I also think affected the slope/gradient around my place, so my place gets super humid and stays humid. I have two dehumidifiers and one or the other, or both, are going pretty regularly. Probably not the healthiest environment, but now I've become pretty sensitive to humidity changes, and notice a difference when I have one going for a while.

Yeah, I left the office early yesterday and the eastbound lanes of 40 from 147 to RDU and the 540 exits on 40 were completely shutdown. Traffic on the southbound lanes of 147 was backed up from 40 all the way to Briggs. Very glad I was heading in the other direction.
My wife’s office is right on Miami at Chin Page where you turn to go to Wolfspeed so they had all sorts of armed people swarming their parking lot, nobody allowed to leave/enter and the whole big motorcade going by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back