• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT65: hakuna matata

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's interesting that two people dv7 and moonz who were very important in starting these boards are two of the most hated posters.

well they left the old boards because they didn't get along with people. People followed cause A-dults like saying fuck cock balls.

And the whole not-getting-a-virus thing every time I visit this website is nice.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHAL;WKJER;ALWKEJRA;WLEKJRSD;CAXJVLK.

SO FRUSTRATED.

And the whole not-getting-a-virus thing every time I visit this website is nice.

The old board crashes my computer all the time for some reason with its flash. Yes, I could probably figure out how to fix it, I am IT.

I kind of like not knowing who all the new names are. I skip by every time Nelly posts that list.

I mean, theoretically, shouldn't posts be evaluated on the basis of their content than on the identity of their poster? I think Martin Luther King said that.

Its been proven over time that the only true, impartial baseline to judge a man is by the length of his foreskin.

Not surprisingly, RJ fails miserably under this and all other metrics of judging men.

You could have a randomly generated board name every time you make a post. However then with complete anonymity I think the ugly part of human nature would rear its ugly head. Plus you wouldn't be able to tell if multiple people liked lame things like dwarves or if it really was considered funny by the community.

It's annoying when I want a food item while at the store, but interest wanes once I'm home. I have some plums I really need to eat but I just haven't wanted them recently. Better eat one anyway.

Are there seriously people that watch the sitcom Go On? I wish the Friends crew would just disappear.

It's annoying when I want a food item while at the store, but interest wanes once I'm home. I have some plums I really need to eat but I just haven't wanted them recently. Better eat one anyway.

This happens to me whenever I buy fruit, guaranteed.

Seriously, what did happen with the tags on this thread? One second there were no tags, the next it was literally full of dwarf tags. Is that the doing of a mod? There's no way like 12 posters conspired to add those tags literally simultaneously. I'm calling shenanigans.

Want to watch Real World, but wife wants to watch Clinton.

12449939586XEDvL.jpg

Football's fine, and I watched some of the game earlier, but I'm a baseball guy. I can't watch an entire regular season NFL game by myself.

sooo whats going on with Lupe Fiasco right now? anybody check out his twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back