• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT66: Hands up if you're down to get down tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels as if someone is constantly pinching me. Got some strong pain meds to help.

Did you ever go to the urgent care to get it reset?

game watching event somewhere?
Potentially. I'll most likely be doing something with the wife. After all these tailgates, I owe her some one on one time.

Doesn't seem related to stress or fatigue either. I was stressed about traveling and logistics this weekend, but not any more, and it's still around. Oh whale. I'm fully hydrated and what not, so it'll go away eventually.

the little fleshy area under my eye twitched for a very, very long time this past winter. I believe I posted about it often.
It went away one day, no issues since. Just saying hey, probably.

Doesn't seem related to stress or fatigue either. I was stressed about traveling and logistics this weekend, but not any more, and it's still around. Oh whale. I'm fully hydrated and what not, so it'll go away eventually.

Rub some Nutella on there. It might not do anything, but its worth a shot.

Rub some Nutella on there. It might not do anything, but its worth a shot.

he'll turn into a bona-fide lady killlerrrrr.

seriously, if you put nutella in the middle of a bear trap i'd probably try to get it out.

I wasnt about to touch it. I'd have probably pulled your finger off trying to reset it. I tried to get Ian to tackle it, but he too didnt want that liability.

Last edited:
i spend a solid couple of hours each monday just remembering what i do at work.

anon/nova, sorry if it seemed like i blew you off saturday, but i was a bit annoyed with trying to get drinks and my fiance not feeling well. looked for yall once i had it sorted out i looked for you but the place was packed. good to see you briefly, though.

anon/nova, sorry if it seemed like i blew you off saturday, but i was a bit annoyed with trying to get drinks and my fiance not feeling well. looked for yall once i had it sorted out i looked for you but the place was packed. good to see you briefly, though.

Me and phan were in the same bar on Saturday. Woah I feel honored.

Also I'm pretty sure that my work productivity rate is at a negative today, might need to take a long lunch.

My roommate was shotgunning a beer when i got home for lunch. He and some first years are going to the Os double header today. Lucky bastards.

*cough cough* what a nasty cough there. better make a dr. appointment for this afternoon. gotta make sure you can get there in time, better leave at lunch.

No worries. The whole night is a blur for a multitude of reasons. Just remember continuously running into people I hadn't seen in a long time. Homecoming for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back