• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT85: RTQe'o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deacfreak07: "You guys are BIG WHORES to BIG CORN."

We all are, deacfreak. We all are. Corn syrup. Ethanol. Its all a trap.

We cannot let it stand.

Deacfreak07: "You guys are BIG WHORES to BIG CORN."

We all are, deacfreak. We all are. Corn syrup. Ethanol. Its all a trap.

We cannot let it stand.

Doesn't matter, got paid.

32874240.jpg

Doesn't matter, got paid.

Two things.

1. I was talking about all Americans. You aren't a true American if you don't hate big corn. The corn lobby has us all by the nuts and we don't even know it.

2. Since when is getting paid a bad thing? You are trying to use it as an insult, right? If so, you might have to find something better because I always smirk when I see it and am reminded why it was such a great move (among other things). If not, then carry on.

No train win. For shame.

Congrats RTQ, boys are pretty much awesomesauce as babies.

2. Since when is getting paid a bad thing? You are trying to use it as an insult, right? If so, you might have to find something better because I always smirk when I see it and am reminded why it was such a great move (among other things). If not, then carry on.

Lolwut.. so if you got paid a thousand bucks to kill a bunch of baby goats or something, it'd be alright because "doesn't matter, got paid"? Getting paid can be a bad thing when you sell out to do it, noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back