• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT85: RTQe'o

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dancindeac:

I'm off work on the Thursday and Friday of the ACC tournament. Caps play at Canes that Thursday night, too. Sports & booze bender, here I come!

Lolwut.. so if you got paid a thousand bucks to kill a bunch of baby goats or something, it'd be alright because "doesn't matter, got paid"? Getting paid can be a bad thing when you sell out to do it, noob.

you just equated moving conferences to killing a bunch of baby goats for $1,000 bucks

You knew what I meant- getting paid for doing something that's in your best interest and harms nobody.

Now that the CT close is over, time to get some work done so I can leave early before people get all panicked that we might get a dusting of snow this afternoon and turn my 10 minute commute into an hour.

Last edited:
Two things.

1. I was talking about all Americans. You aren't a true American if you don't hate big corn. The corn lobby has us all by the nuts and we don't even know it.

2. Since when is getting paid a bad thing? You are trying to use it as an insult, right? If so, you might have to find something better because I always smirk when I see it and am reminded why it was such a great move (among other things). If not, then carry on.

Doesn't matter, got paid.

you just equated moving conferences to killing a bunch of baby goats for $1,000 bucks

Selling out either way, you completely ignored that part of the equation in your analysis. Man you MD fans can be dense sometime. You know you left the ACC in a super sketchy way, just own up to it already.

Selling out either way, you completely ignored that part of the equation in your analysis. Man you MD fans can be dense sometime. You know you left the ACC in a super sketchy way, just own up to it already.

aww your feelings are hurt. that's cute.

Dillon pops up a lot as well as Elkton, MD and some place in Ohio that I'm forgetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back