• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT85: RTQe'o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the CT close is over, time to get some work done so I can leave early before people get all panicked that we might get a dusting of snow this afternoon and turn my 10 minute commute into an hour.

I made the plunge. A dangerous and expensive hobby has started.

yah. wfudkn gave me the tip, i mean some tips.

Good that you forget the one place in B1G country.

I think it might've been Hamilton. The other two popped up much more often though. Might've been a place in Georgia too I'm forgetting.

Bowdoin actually has some pretty cool swag. People from there tend to be proud of it.

my pops went to Bowdoin too. I have a fun picture of me as a ~2 year old in a sweatshirt that said "Bowdoin College Class of 19??" - they should have thought ahead in their sizes and switched to 20?? earlier, but also I didn't go there anyway.

We moved at the expense of nobody. Big Corn screws over 335 million people every single day.

When everyone in the DC metro area pays more for their cable because of the B1G subscription fee increase, that's not at their expense.

Meh.

Doesn't matter, got paid.

squeeee baby hat

chat014-bowdoin-blue_compact.jpg

wait so is maryland actually moving to the big 10? i stopped paying attention to that news for awhile. are we getting that exit fee from those scrubs?

Sweet I already have four tags about me. I must be doing something right.

When everyone in the DC metro area pays more for their cable because of the B1G subscription fee increase, that's not at their expense.

Meh.

Doesn't matter, got paid.

Fair point. More of a secondary result of actions?

wait so is maryland actually moving to the big 10? i stopped paying attention to that news for awhile. are we getting that exit fee from those scrubs?

I doubt that gets resolved one way or the other within the next twelve months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back