• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT85: RTQe'o

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in that post indicated hurt feelings? Projecting much? :laugh:

The butthurt is strong with this one.

Why would I be butthurt? I've supported the move for three years. I don't get it.

man Robeson county sucks. my mom grew up in Lumberton and it always sucked to visit. way better visiting my other grandparents in Winston and then Wilmington.

Why would I be butthurt? I've supported the move for three years. I don't get it.

And yet you feel the need to constantly defend your university's actions on a WFU message board, derp derp.

I love driving through Robeson county, because that means I'm going to the beach.

Deacfreak07: "You guys are BIG WHORES to BIG CORN."

We all are, deacfreak. We all are. Corn syrup. Ethanol. Its all a trap.

We cannot let it stand.

Two things.

1. I was talking about all Americans. You aren't a true American if you don't hate big corn. The corn lobby has us all by the nuts and we don't even know it.

I LOVE corn. It is what's used to make bourbon. Go America!

Oh since we are back on MD, I want to hear JDawg defend the court rushing of a team with an identical record ranked outside the top 10 last night.

Oh since we are back on MD, I want to hear JDawg defend the court rushing of a team with an identical record ranked outside the top 10 last night.

I already said it was dumb in the last chat thread.

Where did they go to school? Can you get baby wake gear?

I bought Wake baby stuff for them for Christmas already. My sister wrote in her thank you "the nursery is ready! nothing else in the room, but there is Wake onesie and 'Day with the Deacon' kids book. All set."

She went to Bowdoin and he went to Bucknell. I'll probably try to get some baby stuff from their actual schools. Won't be as awesome as Wake stuff though.

Corn itself isn't bad. Its the people that use it for their own profit at the expensive of every single American.

Since when is getting paid a bad thing? You are trying to use it as an insult, right? If so, you might have to find something better because I always smirk when I see it and am reminded why it was such a great move (among other things). If not, then carry on.

I bought Wake baby stuff for them for Christmas already. My sister wrote in her thank you "the nursery is ready! nothing else in the room, but there is Wake onesie and 'Day with the Deacon' kids book. All set."

She went to Bowdoin and he went to Bucknell. I'll probably try to get some baby stuff from their actual schools. Won't be as awesome as Wake stuff though.

Bowdoin actually has some pretty cool swag. People from there tend to be proud of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back