• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT88: do tha harlem shake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but

2prwy8k.jpg

It appears I have officially been IGNORED by Ms. awar.

is pancake jamboree just pancakes? 'cause I could go for some sausage too.

there was some discussion on the suque (unpopular opinions thread) about bacon vs. sausage. I think I'd choose bacon over sausage if I could only have one forever. But sausage has more varieties and versatility.

I've never had scrapple. (surprise surprise) is it just a different shaped mush of chopped up pig? hmmm

is pancake jamboree just pancakes? 'cause I could go for some sausage too.

there was some discussion on the suque (unpopular opinions thread) about bacon vs. sausage. I think I'd choose bacon over sausage if I could only have one forever. But sausage has more varieties and versatility.

You get unlimited pancakes and sausage and they also have drinks there but I can't remember if they are extra.

eww wait it's boiled pig head and heart + cornmeal? that doesn't sound yummy.

The head of the pig has some of the best meat on it

let's not talk about the delicious breakfast meats and where they come from because of rtq she will eat cinnamon toast crunch regardless of what is said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back