• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT88: do tha harlem shake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bojangle, btw, did you go to the super bowl? how was the blackout? did YOU blackout during the blackout?

I bet you don't like pig brains on your scrambled eggs then.

Does fatty pig belly cured in brine sound tasty to you? Cause that's bacon. Not to even get into sausage or hotdogs.

belly sounds way better than brains and hearts. mostly I eat fat free turkey dogs if there is an occasion where I'm purchasing hot dogs.

let's not talk about the delicious breakfast meats and where they come from because of rtq she will eat cinnamon toast crunch regardless of what is said

don't be silly, I'll never eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch. breakfast cereal = Cheerios + Wheat Chex.

is it scientifically proven one way or the other which sex has an easier time losing weight?

Fuckin guys. HTTD works out for like 3 days and loses a million pounds.

You women need your weight for teh babies. Us men need to be lean so we can run away from brontosauruses and what not. EVOLUTION.

It would make me want to punch his face if he didn't look so good :umkc:

do you think wellman would trade [Redacted] for shaka straight-up?

realtor just emailed me: literally there are 6 new properties available today (someone unloading i guess) in one of the buildings i was really interested in. all in my price range. BOOM.

realtor just emailed me: literally there are 6 new properties available today (someone unloading i guess) in one of the buildings i was really interested in. all in my price range. BOOM.

nice!! get you one!

tumblr_lrfv4st7jz1r2nb2ao1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back