• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT88: do tha harlem shake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just bought my first real suit - i feel like a real man

Goats.gif

So Theta's back at Wake and Phi Mu folded? How long was Theta gone?

O werd! There's a Cosi down the block from my work. Lunch woes taken care of.

So Theta's back at Wake and Phi Mu folded? How long was Theta gone?

I think Theta was gone like 10-12 years. I knew a couple girls a year or two above me who had been in it, but don't think it was around my freshman year (2002-03).

I think Theta was gone like 10-12 years. I knew a couple girls a year or two above me who had been in it, but don't think it was around my freshman year (2002-03).

And now they have 100+ members?

Is the prevalence of sharting higher than average in bikram yoga that other exercise activities?

Caraleigh Mills. kinda reminds me of where you live, except definitely not quite as good of a location. love all the amenities and the architecture there though.

Ah. My ex lived there (her parents' unit is actually for sale per zillow) as did a paralegal at my firm. It is a pretty cool building, but the location kinda sucks. The units are pretty awesome though.

lol is that a thing that happens?

Conceptually, I feel like it would have to, right? You are in there for an hour in 100 degree temps bending and contorting every whichaway. I would think that sharting is the inevitable conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back