• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTCT: Featuring the Human Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a mods day of celebration where we thank them for their service for dealing with RJ for years, trolls from other schools, people who take shit too seriously and bad posters like jhmd2000.

My dad was officially diagnosed with Thoracic Synovial Sarcoma, which is so rare that the doctor told my dad that his case would probably be written about in a medical journal. They still don’t have a treatment plan, but apparently he is being admitted for pain management.

My dad was officially diagnosed with Thoracic Synovial Sarcoma, which is so rare that the doctor told my dad that his case would probably be written about in a medical journal. They still don’t have a treatment plan, but apparently he is being admitted for pain management.

OMG...I'm so sorry :(

And it's so freaky, because I was just about to come on here and post that my mom had a biopsy on a breast lump and it came back benign/no abnormality...so I was happy. So weird on the timing

I hope he does well, I know how bad that news has to feel....but I'll be thinking about you and him and your whole family and wish nothing but the best for you all.

Also, the tone of my post seems inappropriate or ill-timed and I'm sorry for the way it comes off. I didn't think it through completely. Nothing but good thoughts headed your way.

I hope he does well, I know how bad that news has to feel....but I'll be thinking about you and him and your whole family and wish nothing but the best for you all.

Also, the tone of my post seems inappropriate or ill-timed and I'm sorry for the way it comes off. I didn't think it through completely. Nothing but good thoughts headed your way.
I didn’t take it inappropriately at all! Very glad to hear that your mom’s biopsy result was benign!

I think I posted this before at a weird time, but I’m going to post again because we are so close to our goal. My dad has been a Kitchen manager at the Porch Tex mex restaurant for almost a decade, so chances are if you’ve ever eaten there then my dad helped prepare your food. If you can help my parents out it would mean the world to me.

My dude, you can still be happy for your mom and feel empathy for what your friend is going through. The two are never exclusive. One person’s health doesn’t impact someone’s else’s. We celebrate all the good things and offer support when needed. We have enough emotional dexterity to handle it all.

@dukediggler You listen to country music so you probably know Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me. That was Zevon, but the country covers changed some lyrics. I also like I Was In the House When the House Burned Down, Dirty Life and Times, and Carmelita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back