• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTCT: Featuring the Human Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better have a top notch oven vent though. I have one of those pretend ones that just recirculates through a pretend filter. Worthless.
Yep, I had this issue even though my stove/microwave were sitting on an outside wall. When we did our soft kitchen and full deck renovation, I had the microwave vented out. Best money I've ever spent!

I don't get it...you guys don't like greasy fumes blown directly into your face while you're cooking?

Maybe it’s just me but when my kids go to college I’m not buying their athletic gear, especially if they’re a rival school. Enjoy school sweetie but I hope the wake game is a tremendous disappointment to you.

…hypothetically of course, as wake is chronically unable to win a big game
I always thought I would be this way too, but it's not been like that at all for me. I haven't become a fan or anything, but I'm almost to the point where I can honestly pull for my daughter's school because I see how happy it makes her when they succeed. It probably helps that she is super into sports and that's one of the few things we bond over.

Welp. It looks like I need to buy an Auburn quarter-zip. Looks like a great selection out there. All the usual brands -- Peter Millar, Johnnie-O, etc.

The thing I liked about Alabama is they have Greyson gear which is top notch, because of Justin Thomas. Bama also has Rhoback and Auburn doesn't.

I look pretty good in orange unless I get sunburned.
What size are you? I can send you all my old gear.

sarah-marshall-dont-know-shrug-hhvu1tg19360v084.gif

Better school and she was already weary of sorority rush at Alabama after 5 months of it. She realized that it would be her job to subject high school seniors to the same scrutiny starting this fall. Much more low key at Auburn.
Plus, Buc-ee’s

I’m torn between wanting to buy my in-laws the God Bless the USA Bible so they can wake up every morning sure in the fact that they are going to vote for a Bible salesman/shoe salesman who thinks God Bless the USA is scripture and me not wanting to give Trump any money.
Feel like if you buy that you’ll also be locked into some recurring monthly gift

Who doesn’t like wearing black?
I don’t either so I usually opt for Wake stuff that’s grey or charcoal. I’ve never liked black or white t shirts or polos.

My sister went to Miami and she hates the color scheme. Usually just wears a hat if supporting the team. Other sister went to the Coast Guard Academy so there’s another navy/orange option for y’all.

I don't get it...you guys don't like greasy fumes blown directly into your face while you're cooking?

I can handle that, it’s smoking up the house and the smell getting everywhere

(I actually have a cast iron pan I use specifically for the grill so I can do the steak finishing out there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back