• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTPh Bored new baby dad Kenpoms fun and money

I'm going to be a bad dad today. I'm going to take the kids to Costco so that we can all just house pizza and hot dogs. Buy a giant box of candy bars and then take them out to the lake and watch the sunset.

A nutritional hate crime, but we need some vibes.

I have a very fond memory when my son was 4 and his mom and sister had a school thing. I told him we’d go eat whatever he wanted and he said pizza, chips, and donuts. So we posted up at Sheetz and got exactly that and you would have thought we were at The French Laundry. He still brings that night up pretty regularly.

Sometimes you just gotta roll with it.

OMG, you're not going all the way down south of I-485 for it, are you ?

LET'S GET WEIRD !!!!

Fw2JAitWAAALY3y

Fw2IYggXoAYDeb9

Lol you went? Why?

Naaaaaaaahhhh. Just Twitter pics. But the unintentional comedy makes me want to stream it.

Last edited:
a) @WindyCityDeac do you refer to your third marriage as your first wife, your third wife, or other
b) DCav's wife: going to boston?

2 and 3 are the same. As someone in the boards put brilliantly, I didn’t Grover Cleveland that shit. Apologies for not properly crediting who said it. It was brilliant.

#1 is my girls mom. #2 gets ex wife. Just for simplicity

I wish I felt the same way. I think I’ve told you about my tough tenure battle. I’m still scarred by that even though I have the full support of my department.

I did start my narrative thinking I haven’t done enough but then I had to trim it because I’ve done so much.
I submit my docs for promotion review in 6 months…need a few “in review” by then! Never feels like enough.

Back