• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTPh Bored new baby dad Kenpoms fun and money

to be fair there are some who would argue the spanish spoken in mexico IS mediocre spanish
and in Spain they don't speak "Spanish" but Castellano...since there are so many other languages there, but that's the one we know of as Spanish

the BDE energy is raditating out of my computer after this one
when you're raditating a lot of
Weezer_-_Raditude.png

I'm going to be a bad dad today. I'm going to take the kids to Costco so that we can all just house pizza and hot dogs. Buy a giant box of candy bars and then take them out to the lake and watch the sunset.

A nutritional hate crime, but we need some vibes.
Creamy’s cancellation is a win for your kids.

man being in the crowd at a festival Weezer show post 2020 is a vibe that is tough to put into language

like you can try to describe the demographics of the crowd but you'll fail

and you and try to speculate on their psychographics but you'll feel off somewhere

people are having fun but you're just kind of confused and when Rivers gets to the chorus for Thank God For Girls and a giant Hillary Clinton appears on the megascreen it'll start to feel like the Blue Album is hidden somewhere beyond hic sunt dracones on a map of their discography

Toto's Africa is maybe my least favorite song ever and their cover of it breaks new ground not only for its limpid mimicry but also for the mini-marketing event they did around it ("we did it because of a tweet!" and the late-night hype push)

Toto's Africa is maybe my least favorite song ever and their cover of it breaks new ground not only for its limpid mimicry but also for the mini-marketing event they did around it ("we did it because of a tweet!" and the late-night hype push)

lol

You ain’t wrong man

It's the essence of, "that's so fucking white boy" in the most pejorative sense possible.

My wife is going out with some mom’s in the neighborhood and got a babysitter so I can have a free night to do something and I’m having a hard time coming up with something. So maybe I don’t know how to party.

Leader in the clubhouse is hit balls and grab dinner.

Back