• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTPh Bored new baby dad Kenpoms fun and money

They have come down, and we have moved up. Lets see what round 2 brings us.

I feel like my personal life is such a driver of the boards. My life is either very dramatic or I am just alot more open about all this stuff.
I feel like 4 years from now we'll be hearing about all this regret of having this house you're stuck with as an "investment"

Survivor >>>>>>>> Amazing Race, gotta say

Phil Keoghan has 0.01% of the sauce that Jeff Probst has
100% right. amazing race is won by being a reasonable navigator and following instructions carefully. Survivor is much better. And Jeff would kick phil's sorry ass

dissertation paper, collab from hell, and something from the new job

i have to get some stuff under review by the time the job market starts up again in a few months, but an R&R on one of those would be icing on the cake

good luck on going up for full. i feel like it's a no brainer given what i know about your career, but i understand why you gotta go through the motions

I wish I felt the same way. I think I’ve told you about my tough tenure battle. I’m still scarred by that even though I have the full support of my department.

I did start my narrative thinking I haven’t done enough but then I had to trim it because I’ve done so much.

Oh no - it was not bad. Was just a headcount for our summer party thankfully.

was talking with my supervisor about a work thing and she starts oversharing about this mustang that her daughter is training and she got out her phone to show me all these pictures of the horse and I had to feign interest.

horse people are something else

had a sales call about 9 years ago that was scheduled for 5am my time because I was traveling on the west coast. Took the call in bed because I'm not a bright and early type of bro. Anyways bumped the camera button on and showed my bare sexy naked chest on the projector screen back in the home office.

Still scarred.

was talking with my supervisor about a work thing and she starts oversharing about this mustang that her daughter is training and she got out her phone to show me all these pictures of the horse and I had to feign interest.

horse people are something else
differently_in_my_mind_will_smith.gif

Back