• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTPh Bored new baby dad Kenpoms fun and money

was talking with my supervisor about a work thing and she starts oversharing about this mustang that her daughter is training and she got out her phone to show me all these pictures of the horse and I had to feign interest.

horse people are something else
Dude yes, great take. Horse people and in particular horse girls are a massive fucking red flag.

was talking with my supervisor about a work thing and she starts oversharing about this mustang that her daughter is training and she got out her phone to show me all these pictures of the horse and I had to feign interest.

horse people are something else

yeah, it's an intense subculture

Yeah, doesn't benefit the buyer's realtor at all to help the sellers up that sale price...

im sure they're helpful in some specific scenarios but JFC the last one I didn't do my self did jack fucking shit and got paid $$

There’s something to be said about a study of a community that’s stayed in tact for going on 30 years but has changed as the internet has grown.
yea now that i think about it, that's not a bad idea

i wonder if biff would give us his informed consent tho ! ?

Back