• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIII - weird goodbyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy tuberville could not name the three branches of government.

I doubt Herschel walker could even tell you what the senate does.

I don’t think Walker could actually find his way to Washington DC without help.

I stopped following all of the Walker stuff when all of the kid drama started

A couple weeks ago while walking home from work I passed a house in the neighborhood hosting a Geoff Diehl fundraising event. Found that fascinating since our precinct is like 93% Democrat. Also Diehl is an election denier. Fortunately he's going to lose to Maura (he lost to Warren by 24% when he ran for Senate in 2018).

I assume the GOP will take care of hiring Walker's staff. They just need him to sit there and meet with donors, sign some footballs, and go vote when and how they tell him to.

For some reason I get all the walker ads on YouTube - it cracks me up when they refer to his “agenda”. Without a GOP guide leading him through that “agenda” he’d be lost in 10 minutes.

Voting here in DC is so non-stressful. Aside from a city council race or maybe AG, there aren't really any surprises in results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back