• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIII - weird goodbyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on judges is beyond dumb. Even educated voters in the area don’t know enough to know if they should retain or who to vote for.

I voted straight ticket minus not voting for our batshit councilor who is running unopposed
yeah i always vote straight NO on judges

MAGAs love Walker but don't they hate Kemp? So are they coming back around to him or just not voting for gov?

we have 75 judges where we vote yes/no to retain and it's a real chore
Such a pain and I only had to go through about 20 judges.

Colorado voting is dope; everyone's ballot is mailed to their address in mid-October. I dropped mine off last week and it's already been counted.

Also dropped off our mail in ballots today. Shockingly there were zero armed election watchers by the box!

Voting on judges is beyond dumb. Even educated voters in the area don’t know enough to know if they should retain or who to vote for.

I voted straight ticket minus not voting for our batshit councilor who is running unopposed
County judges in Texas don't even have to be lawyers.

I hate that lots of amendment questions get phrased in such bullshit ways like.

“Shall the Act be approved which grants a state-wide exemption from all ad valorem taxes for certain equipment”

I hate that lots of amendment questions get phrased in such bullshit ways like.

“Shall the Act be approved which grants a state-wide exemption from all ad valorem taxes for certain equipment”
Between that and the names of bills/amendments it's pretty ridiculous.

"Vote for this or you hate puppies bill"

Also the United Utah Party, which sounds very right wing, is actually centrist. There were a couple of races where the only options were UUP, REP, and LIB so I went UUP

Tommy tuberville could not name the three branches of government.

I doubt Herschel walker could even tell you what the senate does.

Tommy tuberville could not name the three branches of government.

I doubt Herschel walker could even tell you what the senate does.
I assume the GOP will take care of hiring Walker's staff. They just need him to sit there and meet with donors, sign some footballs, and go vote when and how they tell him to.

Sorry to the dude who was on his phone in the men’s room when I erupted.

Pretty crazy that there are like 40 states where you could run a bowl of mashed potatoes as the candidate for your state's dominant party and it would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back