• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIV – We’ve got all the social media we need right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that's because everyone has been to london by now. plus they speak english

let's talk about it!
Luxembourg has free tram, bus and rail service across the country. The tram service restarted in 2016 in the city and they have expanding it further out into the suburbs every chance they get. If you want to use your own private vehicle in the city you have to pay a road tax, so most people just take public transit. The have also done a great job of increasing the number of bike and walking trails around the city.

Luxembourg has free tram, bus and rail service across the country. The tram service restarted in 2016 in the city and they have expanding it further out into the suburbs every chance they get. If you want to use your own private vehicle in the city you have to pay a road tax, so most people just take public transit. The have also done a great job of increasing the number of bike and walking trails around the city.
meanwhile in LA we have race wars on our public transit. This one seemed to be the asian dude with a taser and pepper spray just started coming up to a black dude that clearly was in pretty good shape and got his ass beat.

I love where she says “I’m not an expert on traditional finance but it sounds a lot more boring”. Well some companies understandably are trying to avoid going from a $32B valuation to bankruptcy in a single week. Crazy notion.

i spent some time yest googling for pictures of who all was in the this polycule but came up empty beyond the big two

I love where she says “I’m not an expert on traditional finance but it sounds a lot more boring”. Well some companies understandably are trying to avoid going from a $32B valuation to bankruptcy in a single week. Crazy notion.
sounds like you're just a beta cuck who is scared of a little RISK

Rich people just gave these people their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back