• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIV – We’ve got all the social media we need right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like you're just a beta cuck who is scared of a little RISK
Well know that I know I could be making INFINITE money I’m obviously going to lever tf up and make a shitload of speculative bets on imaginary currencies. Don’t be surprised when you see me on the cover of Forbes.

late 2000's/early 2010's tumblr was dope

kind of the antithesis of this board's imaginary tbh

One of my favorite recent phenomenons is all the crypto “analysts” with all their “technical analysis” and charts that are like “this inverted giraffe curve is a clear sign that a bull market is imminent”. Like…it’s all completely made up guys. It’s an imaginary thing governed by pure speculation.

One of my favorite recent phenomenons is all the crypto “analysts” with all their “technical analysis” and charts that are like “this inverted giraffe curve is a clear sign that a bull market is imminent”. Like…it’s all completely made up guys. It’s an imaginary thing governed by pure speculation.

technical analysis: astrology for men

exclusive to crypto?

Man this Taylor Swift ticket presale situation has been a clusterfuck of epic proportions. Another exceptional performance by Ticketmaster.

Man this Taylor Swift ticket presale situation has been a clusterfuck of epic proportions. Another exceptional performance by Ticketmaster.
locally people were up in arms because it was basically the same situation for Christmas Jam tickets, which fully sold out in about 30 mins. and to a lesser extent, Billy Strings Halloween tix. But we did presales for both and got tix easily.

Yeah was trying to get some for my wife but no luck it seems. Got into the select ticket portion, but why can’t they just give me two once I get past the queue? Instead I’m refreshing every 30 seconds, selecting what appear to be available tickets, and then getting an error or message that they are gone already. Stupid

Yeah was trying to get some for my wife but no luck it seems. Got into the select ticket portion, but why can’t they just give me two once I get past the queue? Instead I’m refreshing every 30 seconds, selecting what appear to be available tickets, and then getting an error or message that they are gone already. Stupid
Yeah I’m pretty much resigned to just buying in the aftermarket at stupid prices at this point.

Getting my bivalent booster and flu shot tomorrow around 1 pm. Plan was to schedule in such a way that I will be done with work by the time any bad feelings come on, and will be mostly through them by work tomorrow.

Well know that I know I could be making INFINITE money I’m obviously going to lever tf up and make a shitload of speculative bets on imaginary currencies. Don’t be surprised when you see me on the cover of Forbes.

Forrbes, more likely.

exclusive to crypto?
Not since the proliferation of retail traders.

Charts were always based on the assumption that everyone behaved in a scripted manner to chart behavior. It was a giant circle jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back