• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB3.0: real post or fake post? tune in to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just finished getting through emails from when i was on vacation. that was in late October.

My dog ate half of my extra spicy vindaloo curry this afternoon when I got up to take a call.

So now I got half a lunch, and get to clean up explosive diarrhea tonight. Vibes.

Do you still have half a lunch if your dog ate half?

Kidding. I love toucans. Keel billed are my favorite toucan, but also like the collared aricari and the emerald toucanet.

saw a lot of Evening Grosbeak and Chickadee in VT last month v pretty lil finchies

@birdman I recently learned about Shoebills and at first I was like that's a dopey looking bird and then found out that they're like 5 ft tall and now I'm scared of one just showing up at my house and eating my cats. No real point to this story other than I'm scared of Shoebills.

@birdman I recently learned about Shoebills and at first I was like that's a dopey looking bird and then found out that they're like 5 ft tall and now I'm scared of one just showing up at my house and eating my cats. No real point to this story other than I'm scared of Shoebills.
Seeing a wild shoebill is on my bucket list.

American Airlines policy on flying with skis is confusing.

If my bag is 126in (length + width + height) and less than 50lbs, standard fees apply. But apparently if it’s longer than 62in, it’ll be charged as a separate, oversized bag? Who skis on 158cm? No one.

Spoke with a career coach today, as it’s one of the benefits of being part of this attorney organization, and his advice pretty much boiled down to that I was wasting my time applying for jobs I found on the internet and the only way I was going to find a job was through my network.

So let me just say, as my network, I am very disappointed in all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back