• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB3.0: real post or fake post? tune in to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have been especially swayed given the only time I’ve ever heard anyone drop the n bomb outside of wake forest was at a wine tasting owned by a French guy, but in that case at least he seemed to disparage the Jews equally

It’s illegal to take ethnic or race based census data in France, probably because of some shitty Vichy era registration shit so it’s hard to get good info on France’s demographics

But every country in the world takes advantage of FIFA’s rules about who qualifies

And so long as we’re scrutinizing countries and originating ethnicities, let’s not look too deeply into why there might be several Italian or German ancestry players on the Argentina team!! I’m sure there’s no fucked up history there!

But I mean like that French soccer team was 100% black, obviously they would have destroyed the 5’7 Messi’s of the world if 5 of their starters didn’t get covid

are we not allowed to talk about how all the french soccer players are black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back