• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB7.0: the gang names a company

Status
Not open for further replies.
I change flats and change my own oil. Have not changed brake pads before but that’s coming up. Guess I’m practically a unicorn in my generation.

Sucks on our Tesla that they don’t give you a spare so if you get a flat you call like Tesla assistance or something. I am guessing that will not be prompt.
My car did not come with a spare. I did not realize it for a couple years and thought someone had stolen it.

Last time I changed a flat was over a decade ago on the side of the interstate in Louisiana. The jack was under a back seat where our baby was. That was a pain in the ass.

A properly outfitted home office and work environment is critical. High end video conference equipment is a must have.
I have a 27" dedicated video conferencing device on my desk which I also use as a secondary monitor. The video quality is top notch and I can easily do 12 hours of video calls with out "zoom fatigue".
Then when i go to an office a similar device acts as my personal device once i logon, so i can take video calls directly. Seamless and simple as hell.
Get your companies to set you up with quality equipment and productivity skyrockets
If home I work from bed or a recliner with a laptop.

Hey quick my best friend just bought a truss company and I need some good punny names to annoy him with. I came up with In Chad We Truss but I’m drawing a blank. His name is Chad.
Trussed up!
All trussed up and no one to spank me
Truss Yoself
Truss Me Up
Truss us, we've got the goods

6125326e709045e1014159b9b5715366.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back