• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB7.0: the gang names a company

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all had some good points, so I just bought a docking station for my laptop, now I can use a second monitor at home. Though because I have mis-matched monitors, my second monitor is resting on top of copies of Churchill's biography and Operation Paperclip.

Having two monitors that don't match is going to bug the shit out of me, but I will live with it.

None of my monitors match. I have a portable one that's really handy though.

You all had some good points, so I just bought a docking station for my laptop, now I can use a second monitor at home. Though because I have mis-matched monitors, my second monitor is resting on top of copies of Churchill's biography and Operation Paperclip.

Having two monitors that don't match is going to bug the shit out of me, but I will live with it.
I'm working on a dual monitor setup for the house for the wife who works from home. Is there a universal docking station or are they laptop specific?

Aren’t they tracking you?

3 days a week. Theoretically they’re tracking us (you may know better about that than me) but I haven’t heard any results from that yet

Our baseball coach just hung out with Rusty at Dairi-O. He apparently comped all the coaching meals. Still an amazingly nice dude by all accounts.

I change flats and change my own oil. Have not changed brake pads before but that’s coming up. Guess I’m practically a unicorn in my generation.

Sucks on our Tesla that they don’t give you a spare so if you get a flat you call like Tesla assistance or something. I am guessing that will not be prompt.

I change flats and change my own oil. Have not changed brake pads before but that’s coming up. Guess I’m practically a unicorn in my generation.

Sucks on our Tesla that they don’t give you a spare so if you get a flat you call like Tesla assistance or something. I am guessing that will not be prompt.
I firmly believe that with the right tools and YouTube most repairs are pretty doable. Have been able to replace an alternator, a starter, and a powered side view mirror pretty effectively.

3 days a week. Theoretically they’re tracking us (you may know better about that than me) but I haven’t heard any results from that yet

Yeah I was just curious. All I know is the same as you — it’s happening somewhere in some shadowy dark rooms. Sounds like return to office was a high profile topic at our LOB leadership meeting last week though.

Holy crap I have absolutely hit the wall this afternoon. Not even sure I’ll have enough energy to get pegged by the wife tonight Biff !

I'm working on a dual monitor setup for the house for the wife who works from home. Is there a universal docking station or are they laptop specific?
I went with a universal one from Amazon. It looks different than the ones I have been given from my companies, so I do not know if it will work, but I do know Dell has some good ones.

I went with a universal one from Amazon. It looks different than the ones I have been given from my companies, so I do not know if it will work, but I do know Dell has some good ones.
Mind sending me the link?

I've got a single extra monitor at home to go with my laptop screen. Also have a travel monitor which is straight up awesome.

I am going to make a hot taek.

I do not like a hybrid work schedule. I believe it is counter productive.

When you are working from the office, that is your work space, so when you are use to going into the office, and then work from home, you do not feel as work focused, and thus not as productive. As opposed to when you are working remotely, then working from home is always your work space and you are used to being productive. So those days in a hybrid work situation, it is more effort to get the same amount of work done, as is as expected from you when you are at the office.

It should be wholly one way or the other.
you are an objectively odd and complex person

Hey quick my best friend just bought a truss company and I need some good punny names to annoy him with. I came up with In Chad We Truss but I’m drawing a blank. His name is Chad.

I realize it’s 5 on a Friday but I really need you people to focus right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back