• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB7.0: the gang names a company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our owner ordered no joke like 38 cases of weird high end wine for the other shop (not the location I primarily work at) and he's ordered over 100 cases of wine this week alone. There's nowhere to put it and it caused the manager at the other location to send out a "state of the store" email asking if folks are down to meet up and have a discussion with the owner about his spending habits slash what the plan is with all this esoteric shit that won't sell in a million years.

I'm just gonna bring popcorn and watch.

1. Loosen nuts on wheel.
2. Read directions on your jack
3. Jack up your car
4. Remove nuts
5. Remove wheel
6. Put spare tire on car
7. Tighten nuts gently
8. Lower car from jack
9. Tighten nuts

I think you do.

Listen, I couldn't even tell you how to check my oil. Just about the only car task I am capable of doing competently is jump starting a battery, and that's because my portable jumper has really great pictures.

The only tricky part is the jack. A strong enough 10-year old could do the rest with little to no instruction.

I just spent the last hour or so unwrapping a coil spring from underneath our mower that our custodian ran over while mowing the practice field and changing a flat tire on the police car of our substitute SRO because I shit you not she doesn't know how to change a flat.
Thanks for supporting the thin blue line

Our owner ordered no joke like 38 cases of weird high end wine for the other shop (not the location I primarily work at) and he's ordered over 100 cases of wine this week alone. There's nowhere to put it and it caused the manager at the other location to send out a "state of the store" email asking if folks are down to meet up and have a discussion with the owner about his spending habits slash what the plan is with all this esoteric shit that won't sell in a million years.

I'm just gonna bring popcorn and watch.
Livestream it

Listen, I couldn't even tell you how to check my oil. Just about the only car task I am capable of doing competently is jump starting a battery, and that's because my portable jumper has really great pictures.
This chat has taken a weird turn. I figured most adults knew how to change a tire and check fluid levels.

Can you unwrap the coiled spring from a soccer flag that has warped itself around the base of a zeroturn lawnmower blade while it's parked precariously on a hill. I did have one of our PE teachers holding the mower in case it shifted and fell down on my head. OSHA would've been fine with it.

I know how to change a flat. Sometimes I have to stand on the wrench to loosen the lugnuts-those machines in repair shops put them on tight. Same problem with changing oil (that one is rarely worth the trouble to do yourself IMO).

Can you unwrap the coiled spring from a soccer flag that has warped itself around the base of a zeroturn lawnmower blade while it's parked precariously on a hill. I did have one of our PE teachers holding the mower in case it shifted and fell down on my head. OSHA would've been fine with it.
No chance in hell I'm going near anything that sharp/dangerous. You might as well be changing a garage door spring (which I've heard is notoriously dangerous I wouldn't know!).

I once did fish something out of a garbage disposal. That was peak bravery for me.

You probably want to start by setting the flag on fire.

Talkin' 'bout Hey Now (Hey Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back