• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Culture Question

LOL. No one even accused you of lying on this post, just of posting something unsubstantiated, which is what you were up in arms at me for.

Not true. I said he lied, because he did. Just holding him to the same standard he has for everyone else.

Last edited:
Josh riled up the old-timers when he spoke out against the Iraq War. Lennox ran his quotes in a stream-of-consciousness style, which was a bush league move, but the WSJ is not exactly the NYT in terms of ... well, anything.

In related news, Josh was pretty right about Iraq and Lennox is still a clown.

Yep.

I'm pretty sure the culture change was to make sure that players couldn't sexually assault a female member of the band in their hotel room during the NCAA tournament and then have the coach try to cover it up...but that's just me.

OH LOOK at the big brain on Walker! He gets his news from Good Morning America!

ALLEGEDLY you pasty fat snowbird muthafucka. You bes look that fuck out before you step to this!

Back