• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cuse @ Wake 12:00PM Kick-Off for Homecoming (as expected)

he was short but wont be anything definitive to overturn it. that's real shitty

That wasn't a TD, was it? NM, saw the replay. Well, as we say in the hood ... shucks.

The defense stepped up. Bad officiating. You didn't need a goal line cam to see he was short. It was obvious live he was short.

The D has played well. Our OL not so much. Protection has been terrible.

lol at FoxSports using the telestrator to circle absolutely nothing & saying 'that settles that'.

Bad calls suck, doubling down on bad calls sucks even more.

VdVJOC3.jpg

This is the first game where I have said this but bench Sam, he’s not on today, put in Kendall or a jamie I don’t care. We need to move the ball and today he doesn’t have it l.

He was in. And then got pushed back out. Close, but good call.
None of the replays in the stadium showed that. Maybe TV had better views. But, should not have been in that position in the first place. Can't fault the D there.

Washington got a knee down inbounds. Why wasn’t that reviewed?

lol at FoxSports using the telestrator to circle absolutely nothing & saying 'that settles that'.

Bad calls suck, doubling down on bad calls sucks even more.

VdVJOC3.jpg

From the other angles you can tell that the ball is over the line at that point. It was being held out in front of him. Its a TD.

Also what's the percentage of correct reads that Hartman makes? I don't know the offense well enough to now. Its so boom or bust. When its working it looks great, when its not it looks completely awful. Like Wolford first two seasons bad.

Back