• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cutting the Cord (Ditching TV, not having a baby)

That package also gets you unlimited streams, if that matters.

And the DVR is better with YTTV

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

That package also gets you unlimited streams, if that matters.

And the DVR is better with YTTV

You already get unlimited streams in your home network.

I think it gives you offline watching though.

My package only has 3 streams in my home network.

Hmm might want to talk to your dr. I think your package is only supposed to produce one stream.

You already get unlimited streams in your home network.

I think it gives you offline watching though.
You only get 3 streams, with 4k package you get unlimited. In your house or "in your house".

You only get 3 streams, with 4k package you get unlimited. In your house or "in your house".

Hmmm… maybe I’m grandfathered into something then. I don’t have 4K, but I do get unlimited at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the 4k programming is weak, but home network streams not counting towards your 3 stream total is a great way to eliminate a cable bill for a family member. Plus it's really easy to just allow a google account without having to share passwords, recordings, favorite channels, etc.

Yeah the 4k programming is weak, but home network streams not counting towards your 3 stream total is a great way to eliminate a cable bill for a family member. Plus it's really easy to just allow a google account without having to share passwords, recordings, favorite channels, etc.

That must be new because I’ve had it kick me out of a 4th stream in the home network.

Back