• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan Collins silence is deafening

Why? Unless she has a year of eligibility left and a mean jump shot... Isn't Dan a sports writer?

Beat writers generally don't cover stuff like this, for lots of really good reasons.

Yeah, this isn't a story where he can just throw up some quotes, mix in some stats, throw in a somewhat folksy line and call it a day.

1) He shouldn't be commenting on this. At all.

2) Why do we care what he would have to say? He's a beat writer. It's not like we're talking about Walter Cronkite or something.

When we have one actual journalist who regularly writes about Wake sports (and Wake in general?), people expect him to say something on anything vaguely related to Wake sports.

I am a little surprised there hasn't been a blog post from him debunking this.

fat_guy_in_girl_underwear5.jpg

When we have one actual journalist who regularly writes about Wake sports (and Wake in general?), people expect him to say something on anything vaguely related to Wake sports.

I am a little surprised there hasn't been a blog post from him debunking this.

Personally, I'd like to hear from Lenox Rawlings on the matter.

Personally, I'd like to hear from Lenox Rawlings on the matter.

"As the Sarasota shooter completed his climax, he nor his assist man, Jeff Teague realized the true cost of a little blow..."

I don't get it. The Journal has been on top of this incident, has posted multiple lengthy articles and published the police reports.

Whatever Dan Collins could possibly add to this, which isn't much, really, would do more harm than good to Wake fans. Don't you get it?

Back