• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Daniels not running

I said what I meant. Stop being condescending. And I meant to say condescending. America has a two party system. Black Americans have a one party system. Republicans have purposefully not court black voters in a specific, principled way that makes sense for GOP goals and objectives.

I agree 100%. As I stated in my post, I think republicans have given up on the black vote. I can't say that I blame them.

I'm sure you meant to say principled as well. Do you think the courting of the black vote by democrats has always been principled?

I said what I meant. Stop being condescending. And I meant to say condescending. America has a two party system. Black Americans have a one party system. Republicans have purposefully not court black voters in a specific, principled way that makes sense for GOP goals and objectives.

oh yes, we all know how you hate people who are condescending. look in the mirror much?

I agree 100%. As I stated in my post, I think republicans have given up on the black vote. I can't say that I blame them.

I'm sure you meant to say principled as well. Do you think the courting of the black vote by democrats has always been principled?

No. I thought I made it clear that voting for Dems is due to the lack of a viable alternative.

Milhouse, you're condescending, too.

absolutely i am. that's why i don't call others out for it.

Back