• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

Seriously questioning Danny Manning as a credible coach. This is coaching and motivation. Fans will be debating for years if this loss to Drake is worse than Stetson.

Seriously questioning Danny Manning as a credible coach. This is coaching and motivation. Fans will be debating for years if this loss to Drake is worse than Stetson.

It's worse since Manning is in year 4 with a top 30 player and a veteran team. Doral Moore had 17 and 17.

How bad do you have to play defensively to lose that. Manning has no business here.

Of course fucking not.

There isn't even a rational argument for keeping any of them, only emotional ones.

I was just throwing the question out there because I can see someone saying that DM is holding Chill back from his coaching potential :wtf:

If things do not improve drastically, I hope Wellman makes a mid season coaching change.

Of course fucking not.

There isn't even a rational argument for keeping any of them, only emotional ones.

Well the rational argument is the recruiting class.

Can we fire him, name Chill coach and save the recruiting class?
Fire our second awful coach only to hire a guy that has been a part of both programs, has zero useful coaching experience, and would be nearly impossible to fire because of who he is? Do you want 10 more years of this? Because that's how you get it.

Back