• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

In his bio on the Kentucky site it says his only son's name is Deacon. Lock it up.

Danny got a lot of love from the announcers as a big man coach. Saying bigs ougjt to go to Wake to get to NBA.

Cronyism is a powerful thing. Wake fans are seriously talking about hiring a Calipari assistant coach and a UNC grad.

Cronyism is a powerful thing. Wake fans are seriously talking about hiring a Calipari assistant coach and a UNC grad.

They were Deacons first. If someone I trusted told me Justice hustled and was smart, I’d be all in for him too. Saw his dad down there working it tonight.

John Buck goes HAM on the sideline for Long Island Lutheran HS. Our next coach

You mean, like Manning? I agree. Wes took over a team that was whipped and rallied for a Division Championship. Last year he wins the regular season. This year he has them 20-6 (11-2 in the league). That's a lot more than one good season.

Kelsey has also had multiple good seasons. WF hoops is not in a good place. One of those two would actually take the job (if offered really soon) and would get us heading in the right direction again and may well prove to be the answer.

Give me some Kelsey. Not sure if he would come to Wake but it would be interesting.

I am seriously concerned for DR. It's like he has forgotten that being an internet troll is supposed to be a joke and not integrated into ones personality. I think moonz needs to have a sit down with him and explain the rules.

I think there was an entire South Park season with this subject as a theme.

Official credibility score of 3.4/10. Up from 3.2 at this time yesterday. Still receiving low marks from the Chinese judges.

Thought Danny's game plan and rotations were pretty good. 8 guys with double digit minutes, plus Sarr with 9. Key with 24 min, forth highest. Doral with 28. That, IMHO, is a better number for Doral, not 34.

Back