• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan's latest - Cavs Show Up No-Show Deacs

What the hell did Bzz mean by his "never seen a fan run out of the stands" comment?

Seemed completely disconnected from dans question

That's because Bzz is completely disconnected.

Could someone ask Dan in what context the fan comment was said? [Redacted] is extremely defensive.

He probably asked more specifically about road losses.

I think Buz wuz saying the fans don't play the game and crowd shouldn't influence players...

That's what my Rosetta Stone buzzspeak program tells me

I think Buz wuz saying the fans don't play the game and crowd shouldn't influence players...

Still doesn't make sense. Of course they don't. So was he commenting on his team's inability to make the right plays?

im guessing he meant that 'playing on the road' is a shitty excuse because the other teams' fans aren't physically interfering with play

Why didn't you punch his smug face?

he was wearing a terrible yellow and black tie

how did wellman get you amped up? like you saw him and you were energized, like William Wallace was walking the halls?

he just seemed energized when he saw me

I got excited

Feeling good after Sunday's win I guess... thought we had turned hte corner... plus UVA sucks ass honestly. I have been to a few games this year. Surprised they scored at will like they did. They were on a record pace for points

im guessing he meant that 'playing on the road' is a shitty excuse because the other teams' fans aren't physically interfering with play

So he has no excuse. He inadvertently (or on purpose?) confirms what we all know.

Jeff [Redacted]: PR King

It's one thing to be that bad at his job. It's another thing to have no idea why.

It's one thing to be that bad at his job. It's another thing to have no idea why.

It's all he has ever known. If he never learned during all that time, he won't know.

Well he can hardly say "our players suck." Uh, bzzz, you lovingly recruited them.

Hell, I initially took it as him basically saying, "look, stop being so critical. I don't see anyone who is being critical coming down onto the floor and playing so shut up. If you think this is so easy, you come do it."

He's just so misunderstood. We should reach out to him and show some compassion and support.

It took me a few minutes to understand this comment, but I am pretty sure this interpretation is correct. Can you imagine being his players and having to interpret his coaching instructions?

This game is exactly what we needed. Bring on more twenty point crushings on the road and hopefully some at home too. We can't risk getting another nice win like the UNC win for the possibilitly that it may bring.

This game is exactly what we needed. Bring on more twenty point crushings on the road and hopefully some at home too. We can't risk getting another nice win like the UNC win for the possibilitly that it may bring.

Well, the UNC win looks like it will probably end up not being all that nice after they lost at home last night to what is supposed to be a bad Miami team. Could turn out like our football win against State this year, looked pretty good at the time and then lost all it's luster after State kept losing.

I know it's been quoted once but this is just awful:

I also asked why no timeouts were called early in the second half when Virginia was scoring 10 straight points to extend a 15-point lead to 25.
"Yeah, I mean, but at some point I can call as many timeouts as I want,'' [Redacted] said. "You keep getting the same result.''

Back