• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan's Take on the win

Rj Karl did ask me to meet him at a bar about 10 years ago to watch a spurs lakers playoff game. We were both cheering for the spurs of course. Rj forgot to tell me it was a lakers bar. We newly got ourselves killed and nOt because Of me

He did the same thing to me 30 something years ago.

It's what the "internet is about" for cowards.

Just because you can insult people whom you may harm doesn't mean you should.

We're talking about 18-22 yos. They are under pressure few here can comprehend. They have to be perfect on and off the court which is something very here could ever do.

If what "the internet is about" is attacking kids who can't respond to you, the internet is about being a pussy and celebrating being a pussy.

True Dat!:thumbsup: (They are just kids)

He did the same thing to me 30 something years ago.

What he won't tell is that it was about me telling him to make a decision on his own.

Mrs. 1976 didn't like the idea and had a private part of 76 implanted with an electro-shock devise that is still in place thirty-seven years later just in case he wants to think for himself again.

And 76, I did miss kicking Dylan in the face in Charlotte by at least 6".

Maybe someone should change the thread title. I was expecting a discussion on the post-game article/media reaction, but instead, its a pissing match about who's a better fan.

I've talked to Travis a couple times about the boards, he said everyone knows about it but only a few of them read them.

A "few" would be about half the scholarship players.

A "few" would be about half the scholarship players.

I'd agree with that. Travis definitely reads them. But then again Travis and CJ are both mature enough (in my experiences with them) to not really listen to what anybody says on an anonymous message board.

We have some players who wouldn't be.

What would make it suck even more if I was a current Deac is knowing there are a bunch of major league pussies on campus and I couldn't trust anyone I didn't know really well.

Eh, if I could've left Wake without any student loans and got to play ACC basketball I would definitely take people talking junk about me on the internet. It's not like what anyone says here matters anyway.

Every school that matters has a forum for fans to do this anyway. It is not a unique Wake problem.

Few are as personal. Also there are few D1 schools where the players and the students are as integrated as they are at Wake.

Most people know players in one sport or another.

If you would call these people (whom you don't know) pussies to their face, it doesn't make you a hero, it makes you an asshole.

Calling someone a pussy who is a pussy makes one a truth teller not an asshole.

Calling someone a pussy who is a pussy makes one a truth teller not an asshole.

Telling the truth and being an asshole are not mutually exclusive. If I go up to a burn victim and tell them they are hideous and look like hell that makes me an asshole, even if it is true.

Telling the truth and being an asshole are not mutually exclusive. If I go up to a burn victim and tell them they are hideous and look like hell that makes me an asshole, even if it is true.

Comparing a burn victim or other people with legitimate problems to internet pussies is absurd.

The message board is a sanctuary for a great number of mouthy sissy-boys who have never stood toe-to-toe with a man in their life...Yeah, you know who you are...

Back