• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan's Take on the win

We should have a boards grand prix style mma tournament like in Warrior.

Every entrant gets their own intro music.

I'm in on the MMA event. I want a piece of DV7. I will be sporting a unitard and entering the ring to the Cure's "Boys Don't Cry".

The message board is a sanctuary for a great number of mouthy sissy-boys who have never stood toe-to-toe with a man in their life...Yeah, you know who you are...

I actually think is a gloriously untrue stereotype. Most of the biggest loudmouths I know on the Internet are also loudmouths in person. Anecdotal evidence, much of it from this board, FTW

I actually think is a gloriously untrue stereotype. Most of the biggest loudmouths I know on the Internet are also loudmouths in person. Anecdotal evidence, much of it from this board, FTW

This is true. Try hanging out with any two of Karma, 94, dv7, DonaldRoss, or keeper at the same time.

The key is that even the ones who are assholes aren't too bad because they're not idiots on a message board, they're fellow Deacon fans.

No one would ever be a loudmouth towards a guy who can kill you in fifty-way with his hands and a spoon.

RJ, I have the feeling that you say things about politicians on the boards that you would not say their face. You might still speak your mind, but I have no doubt that you would blunt your opinions, inorder to be polite. The "loud mouths" and "pussies" on the sports board would be no different. Unless we were drunk, then we might get our ass kicked.

No one would ever be a loudmouth towards a guy who can kill you in fifty-way with his hands and a spoon.

Then you should probably back off your posts to me. :umkc:

You're right I might die laughing if I saw you....

I'm in on the MMA event. I want a piece of DV7. I will be sporting a unitard and entering the ring to the Cure's "Boys Don't Cry".

I'm going to rock a Speedo and enter to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." Top that, sissy boy.

I'm not as obsessed with me as you are.

I understand it doesn't matter what I say. You immediately decide it's wrong and go from there.

This is true. Try hanging out with any two of Karma, 94, dv7, DonaldRoss, or keeper at the same time.

The key is that even the ones who are assholes aren't too bad because they're not idiots on a message board, they're fellow Deacon fans.

I'm trying to figure out if you insulted me here. :squint:

Not an insult at all. From one loudmouth Deac to another.

Back