• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dave Clawson Credibility Watch

Clawson told everyone who was even 1% considering leaving to do senior day.

Is Marucci graduating after 3 years? Is Mitch definitely staying after 4 years?

Marucci's father re-tweeted the list, FWIW. Marucci was an early enrollee in January 2021.

I would be surprised to see Tino return to WF. What would really put an unfortunate mark on DC with KWIII and Hartman situations is if Tino quarterbacks at another P5 with stellar results. At that point you wonder more than ever before.
I have a hunch, only a hunch, that Tino was told to switch back to QB because he would get more playing time if he did. He switches, leads the team to a win immediately followed by more bench time. More than frustrating I am certain.

I would be surprised to see Tino return to WF. What would really put an unfortunate mark on DC with KWIII and Hartman situations is if Tino quarterbacks at another P5 with stellar results. At that point you wonder more than ever before.
I have a hunch, only a hunch, that Tino was told to switch back to QB because he would get more playing time if he did. He switches, leads the team to a win immediately followed by more bench time. More than frustrating I am certain.

I’ll give you fantastic odds if you want to bet on Tino starting at another P5 institution.

Dude, you are weird. Didn’t you call everyone on the Elon basketball game thread a horrible human being?
I am comfortable saying, I don’t think there are 7 decent people on the game thread.

Good human being >> not decent person >>>> horrible human being.

Tiers of humanity.

Jurgens was the guest on Clawson’s radio show and he named his top 3 wins:
1) NCSU 2021
2) Pitt 2023

He said the Pitt win was big because of how the team rallied behind Marucci. I don’t think the fans are the only one’s frustrated. Still cannot understand why we are still subjected to Midget Mitch week after week.

1) NCSU 2021
2) Pitt 2023

He said the Pitt win was big because of how the team rallied behind Marucci. I don’t think the fans are the only one’s frustrated. Still cannot understand why we are still subjected to Midget Mitch week after week.
That's kind of damning. Did Clawson have a response/ reaction?

What was the third? Or did he only have 2 top 3 wins?

1) NCSU 2021
2) Pitt 2023

Still don’t understand why you use pejorative terms about a Wake Forest student athlete. Do you feel better about your life calling him “Midget”?

Back