• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon Club Receptions: We Need Good ?s

I'm not sure why they think read option or bootleg is a strength or that our OL won't get his killed.

I agree with you. I've just noticed happy feet from Tanner. The best way to combat an anxious QB or a bad line is get him out into space. I'm not sure that works well here either, but what we've been doing throwing the ball isn't working either.

We're going to end up rolling him left (or more likely right) with a TE in the flat, Camp double covered 5 yards downfield, and a "deep" WR in front of the first down marker all on the left side while the FB and TE hopelessly block.

I love how every year Grobe seems to get more comfortable at these things. Saw him with Skip back in 2004-ish, and Grobe was the buttoned-up straight man to Skip's loquacious comedy act. Saw him again in [Redacted]'s first year, and Grobe was relaxed and tan, rocking a polo shirt and looking like he'd spent a couple months on the golf course. Sounds like more of the same this year. If he's still around in a couple years, he may deliver his remarks sitting in an Adirondack chair, wearing board shorts and flip flops.

Gotta get ready for a season of relaxing on the sideline of Groves in the warm fall sun.

I love how every year Grobe seems to get more comfortable at these things. Saw him with Skip back in 2004-ish, and Grobe was the buttoned-up straight man to Skip's loquacious comedy act. Saw him again in [Redacted]'s first year, and Grobe was relaxed and tan, rocking a polo shirt and looking like he'd spent a couple months on the golf course. Sounds like more of the same this year. If he's still around in a couple years, he may deliver his remarks sitting in an Adirondack chair, wearing board shorts and flip flops.

For some reason that makes me think of weekend at Bernie's with wellman being the one saying all is well no one dead here

Back