• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon Club Receptions: We Need Good ?s

freakadeac

Reaction score
Jeffrey is making his Spring Tour across the country. What are some good questions?

"Jeff you are a true inspiration for slackers seeking large salaries without performance metrics. What is your secret?"

"Would you prefer for the #BuzzOut billboard to be on I-40 or I-52?"

Join fellow Deacon Club members, Wake Forest alumni and fans for a unique opportunity to learn more about all of the exciting things going on with Wake Forest Athletics!

Head Coach Jeff [Redacted] will discuss the upcoming basketball season & take questions from guests.

Wake Forest University and the Deacon Club will host area Deacon Club members, alumni and fans for a reception beginning at 6:30 p.m. with a program to follow. Light hors d’oeuvres, beer and wine will be served.

To register, please visit go.wfu.edu/springtour

https://godeacs.inviteright.com/event/response/E26779DB/JUNCJTI5OFFiYlhwaSVCNWMlQUYlOEQlOTUlRTklOTVvJTIxJTg2JUMwJUZCJTIyJTFEWA==/0

If I was there, I would just do this the entire time Buzz was talking.

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

You want him to show up and answer questions.

You knowh his people are reading the board.

You still think he'll show up with threads like this?

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

There is really no need for jackass questions. There are hundreds of letigimate ones that he isn't capable of answering.

HE HAS CANCELED GOING TO THESE EVENTS IN THE PAST WITHOUT THESE THREADS, YOU DOPE

I don't see the big deal if he cancels. If he cancels then he leaves the old money bags disappointed that he didn't show up. Disappointed old money bags might lead them to complain. More DC complaints aren't gonna hurt anything.

HE HAS CANCELED GOING TO THESE EVENTS IN THE PAST WITHOUT THESE THREADS, YOU DOPE

Unless you are willing to either sit on a toilet while asking your questions or work a toilet into your actual question, RJ is not interested in what you have to offer.

There is really no need for jackass questions. There are hundreds of letigimate ones that he isn't capable of answering.
At this point the only thing Wake fans can do is 1. stop donating or 2. make the guy miserable enough to resign. Jackass questions achieves #2.

He's not going to resign before the end of next season. If you think there's any chance, you are being delusional.

Currently the stated goal for next season is "historical competitiveness." I think every effort should be made to quantify that in terms of wins and losses so that they cannot do the same thing they did last season and change their standard for success midway through the season.

At this point the only thing Wake fans can do is 1. stop donating or 2. make the guy miserable enough to resign. Jackass questions achieves #2.
You're not going to come across as clever as you think if you ask one of those questions in this setting.

I like how he's answering questions about the upcoming season, not the last three.

well......... i slept with your wife

He's not going to resign before the end of next season. If you think there's any chance, you are being delusional.
Of course he won't resign before the end of next season. He'll ride out his contract and then Battle will take his job.

Currently the stated goal for next season is "historical competitiveness." I think every effort should be made to quantify that in terms of wins and losses so that they cannot do the same thing they did last season and change their standard for success midway through the season.

this. lets get some actual benchmarks to meet or get canned.

You're not going to come across as clever as you think if you ask one of those questions in this setting.
You're probably right; it's getting a lot harder to keep humor intact around here. Babies against Bz had a good run. Horcruxes not so much.

"Coach, prior to last season you stated the goals for the year were a winning record and the chance to compete for postseason play. Other than avoiding a fourth consecutive losing season, what are the goals for this year?"

/It'd be fun to ask

Back