• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon Club - time to pony up

Henry Chinaski

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
They got the job done. time to ante up - rejoined today for first time in a bit. Anyone else join / rejoin? Even at the lowest level every bit helps and overall membership numbers matter. let's make a statement with our wallets that (hopefully) the days of LOWF will fade into the sunset....

Yup. Planning to join back up here shortly. Good chance to spend some stimulus $$.

They got the job done. time to ante up - rejoined today for first time in a bit. Anyone else join / rejoin? Even at the lowest level every bit helps and overall membership numbers matter. let's make a statement with our wallets that (hopefully) the days of LOWF will fade into the sunset....

Yes. I plan to re-join. Last time the Deacon Club contacted me was about 2-3 years ago. I told them that as long as Wellman was in charge and nothing was done with our b'ball program, I would never pay another dime.

Welp!

Yep, promised I would at the bowl game if they fired Danny.

I rejoined the day they announced Manning's termination.

Also wore my Wake gear loud and proud that day!

Rejoined when we fired Manning, going to send another check in today.

A little embarrassed to admit but joined for the first time today.

Question: If we join now, we will have to pay again this summer?

Is there a benefit to joining if you aren't local and can't make the games?

Is there a benefit to joining if you aren't local and can't make the games?

No. This has been my issue. I stayed in for a few years for bowl tickets but always ended up finding cheaper, better seats not through Wake because I wasn’t a major donor.

Back