• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon Club - time to pony up

My modest donation sent.

If not in dollars, I hope today is a record day in terms of the number of people donating to the cause of better Deacon athletics. That would be a nice FU to the architect of the decade of basketball misery.

Exactly. Good step forward for the AD but also a nice final FU to Ron. Wellman Way can fuck right off.

That video sold me. Pretty good unWake like move. Keep it up. I’ll call the DC tomorrow. Congrats on the new hire John.

Currie knew that an announcement like this would bring in lots of Deacon Club donations. He draws out the buyout process with Manning until those donations are in hand.

4D chess.

Joined after recent out. Had been in since 85. Except for 83 84 back to 60s.

Made my donation earlier this afternoon and added in what I would have given last year as well.

Keep telling yourself that.

He's absolutely right. Clawson has a great program that is worthy of support. We've won multiple national championships in multiple sports in the past few years - all more than worthy of support.

This is a good place to remind you that Wake has won 9 team national championships. Here is how many team national championships some other ACC programs have won: Clemson 6, BC 5, GT 5, NC State 2, Louisville 2, VT 0 (that's correct, VT has never won a national championship), Pitt none since 1976 (they claim a bunch of odd titles before that). Wake has a lot of teams, coaches, and athletes worthy of support.

$$$ in. First time in quite a few years. Go Deacs!

This will help Clawson, too, God love him.

Fuck no, those SOBs still owe me some money back from the early Bzzaster years. I'm pretty excited about Forbes and it'll be fun to jack off to a press conference, but they've still got to earn it back with some results. This is a good first step, but after the Lost Decade the days of straight enabling are over.

Idea for a new poll: Who gives a shit whether 2&2 posts again?

Sent in a check a few days ago (after DM fired) but thinking of sending another after the Forbes hire. Told my AD PoC I wouldn't donate this year until Danny Manning was gone....I kept my word and never have been so happy to scratch a check. Still at the General Level but a little bit higher up the ladder...:thumbsup: and feeling a lot better......

GO DEACS!

He's absolutely right. Clawson has a great program that is worthy of support. We've won multiple national championships in multiple sports in the past few years - all more than worthy of support.

This is a good place to remind you that Wake has won 9 team national championships. Here is how many team national championships some other ACC programs have won: Clemson 6, BC 5, GT 5, NC State 2, Louisville 2, VT 0 (that's correct, VT has never won a national championship), Pitt none since 1976 (they claim a bunch of odd titles before that). Wake has a lot of teams, coaches, and athletes worthy of support.
Nice post.

Back